Priorities Priorities

I love how you have used only 4 takes... Animation does give us such freedom compared to live action.
secondly.. the Camerawork is really good. Its works very well in giving the perspective of a person accompanying them and demands involvement..!!!

your art is shit your art is shit

I started thinking... maybe by not attending an art collage/school... i have been saved from most of these criticisms... But on second thought... this gives me an idea or prepares me to face them... thank you...!!!

PALADIN episode 3 PALADIN episode 3

This is a Killer jazza... you should try to reboot this series..!!!

【JOMTOONS】-Snargle Finds A Cave! 【JOMTOONS】-Snargle Finds A Cave!

First i time i saw... i was like: " ok... looks good." the second time.... something got unleashed... i keep replaying and keep laughing like crazy....

Jom responds:

I'm glad you like it! Thanks Shade! :)

Bouncing Ball : Biweekly Animation Challenge Bouncing Ball : Biweekly Animation Challenge

Well presented..!!! Alien character is really well done. except for some timing in the bounce, the Hovering effect and Glow looks really good. I look forward to more longer animations from you in the future... :)

newgamingspies responds:

Thanks, Shade!

Numb - Linkin Park Numb - Linkin Park

Gr8 work with the lipsync... It takes lot of effort... Don't worry about the naysayers, i love this song...!

Tech-Support Tech-Support

Contrary to what most us think Indians despise Tech-Support... Its capitalism to be blamed where money rules... But, damn i had a good laugh... XD, who did the indian voice... awesome!!!

Pantat Ketat - The Haun Haun Festival Pantat Ketat - The Haun Haun Festival

What do u mean?? This is the best music i've heard in along time... !!!

ElCheca responds:

Really? Fwee, thanks!

Transparency (Teaser) Transparency (Teaser)

For a moment i thought i was watching some Anime series... gr8 tease!!!

Pizza Delayvery Pizza Delayvery

Great Dialogues, Simple Story... with funny topping.